Pages

Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ask a Working Photographer a Question





Words and Pictures by Angela Cappetta




A Documentary Style Life:  Never the Same Day Twice

Today I make myself available to you in order to create an open dialog about what this life is about. My career has taken me to fascinating situations and places.  It's never been the same day twice. This is your chance to ask me, a busy photographer with a career, any question you want.  It can be about developing film, shoot assignments, national ad campaigns, being a professor, wedding jobs or being museum-collected artist; I am all of these things. I never hide one in order to highlight the other.  I'm interested in satisfying photography, in whatever form it is delivered to me. 

The best question gets entered in a drawing to win a signed print.  So go ahead, give it your best shot, as long as you don't ask me "What's the weirdest thing you've ever photographed?".

Inbox me. 

Project samplings below:



Post a Comment