Pages

Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ice Cream Social


Words + Pictures by Angela Cappetta





Ice cream was the theme for this engagement shoot at this power couple's home in Brooklyn, NY.  I proposed that we shoot something quirky and fun with ice cream cones and popsicles. From Courtney: "LOVE THE ICE CREAM CONE IDEA! You have no idea how important ice cream is in our family. It's perfect!!" From Steve: "You had me at ice cream".

I mystically nailed it. I had no idea that they loved ice cream as much as they do. I thought it would be fun to have them make cones together and eat them in their kitchen, then we'd go to their roof with a panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline, and change to popsicles. I even rented a vintage nikon lens to impart a gritty, old New York feel to some pictures in their building's garden (sans glace).



Post a Comment